Friday, November 2, 2018

Peer Promos Replaced This Week With Post-Halloween Bonus Bonanza Of Freebies

Hi there,

If you came here looking for our usual Peer Promos listing, you're probably wondering where it is.

Peer Promos has been replaced (for this week only) with a sponsored freebie listing aimed at enabling you to prolong what is always a very rushed Halloween day.

I just felt like I hadn't had enough time to really enjoy it, and it occurred to me that most of you might probably feel the same way.

Hence the Bonus Bonanza Of Freebies for post-Halloween. I plan to make it an annual event.

Don't worry though, Peer Promos will be back in full swing - as usual - come Nov 16th.

Until then, I invite you to take a look at my Bonus Bonanza Of Freebies, compiled especially with you in mind.

Just click here.


Thanks

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This With Friends On: